Find Your Future at our Virtual Open Event
Wondering what your next step in education could be? Or do you have something you’d love to do as a career and want to know more about what you need to get there? Well, we’ve got some good news for you! You can find your future at our Virtual Open Event on Saturday 19th June 10.00am – 1.00pm.
Whilst we can’t yet welcome you to our campuses for events due to the ongoing pandemic, it’s never been easier to learn more about we can help you achieve your ambitions.
From the comfort of home, our Virtual Open Event gives you the opportunity to:
- Watch videos presented by our industry-experienced tutors, support staff and students to find out more about the wide range of courses and apprenticeships we offer, the support available and what it’s really like to study at Dearne Valley College
- Ask our friendly team questions through our live chat service
- Explore what courses are right for your career choices
- Download our course guide
- Learn about our brilliant available financial and student support
- Apply for your place with us in September 2021
Joining the event is straightforward and simple. All you need to do is book your place, and a few days before the event you’ll be sent a link to our dedicated Open Event website.
If you’d like to know more sooner, our subject area videos and an overview of our courses are available to view at events.dearne-coll.ac.uk. Our live chat service is only available during our event on 19th June.
If you have any queries feel free to contact us for a chat on 01709 513355 or email us at email@example.com.