Lifelong Learning Week Vocational Taster Events
Learning can be done anywhere at anytime!
We continue to learn at all stages of our career, sometimes without even realising it! Lifelong Learning can benefit yourself, colleagues, the economy, employers and communities alike.
We are celebrating the Festival of Learning with a LifeLong Learning Week in the week commencing Monday 7th November.
Don’t hesitate to get your hands-on experience at our taster events.
Just head over to Rotherham College at 1pm and dive into the discovery of the new.
Dearne Valley College – Thursday 10th November (6:00 pm – 8:00 pm)
Lifelong Learning Week Activities
- Vocational Teams (Taster Events)
- Digital Skills / Access to HE in ESport
- Adult Health Care/ Safe Handling of Meds
- Motor Vehicle / Elect / Hybrid
- Fitness Instructing and Personal Training
- Access to HE in Policing and Criminology
- Hair and Beauty
- Animal and land-based