Are you looking for work, new skills or to retrain?
We are excited to share that University Centre Rotherham (UCR) will be hosting a face-to-face Employment and Skills Fair on Wednesday 20th October from 10am – 3pm. The event will be at their modern campus at Doncaster Gate, S65 1DA.
At the free event, you’ll have the opportunity to:
• Discuss your future options
• Meet local and national employers and agencies
• Apply directly for vacancies across a wide variety of sectors
• Explore our over 100 fully funded short courses aimed at adults and
suited to you
• Talk to us about our free workshops before and after the event, focusing
on CV writing and interview techniques*
For further information and guidance, please visit: www.employmentskillsfair.eventbrite.co.uk
Can’t attend? Please get in touch and they can arrange a drop-in visit, tour, or a chat so you can ask any queries. They’re more than happy to discuss how they can help you achieve your ambitions.
*To book a place on a workshop, please either call on 01709 513148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Workshops will be hosted at both the Rotherham College and Dearne Valley College.
Get in Touch
Phone: 01709 513148