This course will allow opportunity to develop essential motor vehicle body repair skills needed by employers in today’s workplace.
You will study a range of topics including:
- Skills in Health and Safety and Good Housekeeping in the Automotive Environment
- Fabrication Skills
- Vehicle Body Repair Skills and Knowledge
- Foundation Skills
- Vehicle Valeting
- English and maths
- Access to modern motor vehicle facilities including our dedicated automotive workshops reflecting real work environments
- Expert teaching by our automotive industry-experienced tutors
- Regular work placements within local businesses to embed your skills and enhance your CV
- Additional skills in employability to prepare you for the workplace
- Participation in visits to workplaces within the Engineering industry and guest speaker sessions with industry experts
- Tutors work as team with their learners instead of simply instructing – tailor teaching delivery to suit learner needs in fantastic facilities.
Grades 1-3 within English and Maths.
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01709 513355.
Level 2 Vehicle Accident Repair or Apprenticeship equivalent
- 16-18 year olds do not need to pay course fees
- Those aged 19 or over may not need to pay fees depending on their circumstances. Find out if you qualify here.
You will be required to purchase safety boots, overalls and a padlock.
“I enjoy the hands-on learning and challenging myself to achieve my best.”Eve Hardwick Level 2 Motor Vehicle
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2021-22 or 2022-23. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.