This VRQ includes the full range of routine vehicle fitting procedures, servicing and maintenance knowledge and skills. This will equip learners with desired skillsets for working on a wide range of vehicles in all types of garages.
You will study a range of topics including:
- Health and Safety in the Workplace.
- Skills in Supporting Job Roles in the Automotive Garage.
- Inspecting, Repairing and Replacing High Performance Light Vehicle and Motorcycle Tyres.
- Carrying out Light Vehicle Front Wheel Alignment.
- Inspecting and Replacing Light Vehicle Clutches, Exhaust Components, Suspension Dampers, Vehicle Batteries and Braking Systems
Our industry-experienced tutors have a passion for all things automotive, which makes for a hugely energetic and rewarding learning environment. You will be working on real vehicles in our state-of-the-art workshops.
Our tutors work as a team with their learners instead of simply instructing – tailoring their teaching delivery to suit learner needs in fantastic facilities.
Grade 4/C or above or Level 1 in Transport Maintenance.
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01709 513355.
- Level 3 Light Vehicle Maintenance or an apprenticeship
- Level 1 Electric/Hybrid Vehicle Awareness Award (A two-day enrichment programme at cost).
- 16-18 year olds do not need to pay course fees
- Those aged 19 or over may not need to pay fees depending on their circumstances. Find out if you qualify for help with fees.
You will be required to purchase safety boots, overalls and a padlock.
“I enjoy the hands-on learning and challenging myself to achieve my best.”Eve Hardwick Level 2 Motor Vehicle
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2022-23 or 2023-24. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.