Our ESOL writing courses will help improve your English writing, maths and IT skills.
Courses are offered at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels to cater for all abilities and as your skills develop you can progress to a more advance level.
Each course is designed to meet your individual learning needs and we also provide advice and guidance on your next steps.
As well as learning English you will also have the opportunity to take part in community projects, charity events, trips and career events and attend talks from employers.
You will study a range of topics including:
- Jobs, Hobbies and Interests, Health, Social Media, Communication, Travel and Transport, Sport and Keeping Fit
- Life in the UK and Your Community
- Employability Skills
- Building Confidence
- Computer Skills
- Other Useful Skills for Work
- How to Work on Your Own Outside College
- We have a reputation among the community for delivering high-quality teaching
- Our ESOL courses are taught in our excellent ESOL dedicated facilities
- You will have access to our computer facilities and the wider College facilities such as library, careers lounge, free Wi-Fi, advice and guidance
- Many of our courses are flexible and are often available in the daytime and evening
- Hear from a range of guest speakers from community organisations, employers and services
- You may also be able to do some work experience and take part in activity days, trips and sports events
- There are no entry requirements at pre-entry or Entry Level, but you will need to pass each level to move up
- After filling in an application form you will be invited to an initial assessment and interview
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01709 362111.
We have a wide variety of subjects and course levels for those looking to explore further education.
- 16-18 year olds do not need to pay course fees
- Those aged 19 or over may not need to pay fees depending on their circumstances. Find out if you qualify here.
You will need to bring a pen, folder and writing paper to every class.
“I feel much more supported and have opened up more here. I get involved in sports now, as they adapt the activities to enable me to join in. I just love it here; we have a great laugh.”Jacob Hunter FLEX student
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2021-22 or 2022-23. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.