Engineering Operatives are predominantly involved in engineering operations, which are key to the success of the Manufacturing and Engineering sector.
You will develop the fundamental skills and knowledge required to work successfully in the engineering industry.
You will study a range of topics including:
- Working safely
- Carrying out engineering activities
- Engineering principles
- Using and communicating information
- Engineering environment awareness
- Engineering techniques
- Level 2 Diploma in Engineering Operations (skills)
- Level 2 Certificate or Diploma in Engineering Operations (knowledge)
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths (if required)
- You will work with employers to gain hands-on experience in your industry and earn a salary while you learn
- You will learn from our industry-experienced tutors in state-of-the-art College workshops
- You will learn new skills, knowledge and behaviours and be able to transfer these skills
- Hear from guest speakers from employers such as AESSEAL, Greencore, Liberty Steel and more
- You will have access to a highly qualified functional skills team
- You will have access to all College facilities and be issued with a student card
- GCSE English and Maths grade 3 – 9 (or equivalent)
- You and your employer must be able to demonstrate a strong willingness and commitment to this programme of study
- We can help you find the employment you need to start this Apprenticeship
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01709 362111.
Level 3 Engineering Technician
The fees for all apprenticeships are paid for by your employer. Employers access funding through the Apprenticeship Levy or their Digital Apprenticeship Service account. Employers can gain additional information from our apprenticeship team, contact email@example.com or call 01709 513147.
“The course challenges me to work harder and is helping me to pursue my dream of being an underwater welder.”Kyle Maguire Level 2 Fabrication and Welding, former student at Winterhill School
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2022-23 or 2023-24. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.