This qualification that has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills in how to provide threading.
You will develop a sound knowledge of health and safety practices in a salon environment and how to promote client care and communications in beauty related industries. You will also develop an underpinning knowledge and understanding of the practical skills learned throughout this qualification.
- Gain practical experience with a work placement within a beauty salon
- Learn from industry-experienced and well-qualified tutors who have many years of industry experience and continue to work in the sector. They have specialist qualifications and knowledge to bring to their teaching
- Benefit from our links with local salons
- Enrichment opportunities include topics such as resilience, healthy eating and customer care
- You will have the opportunity to attend masterclasses and workshops in subjects such as threading, Gel nails, ear candling and much more
- Attend trips such as the Beauty Therapy Trade Show in Birmingham.
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01709 362111.
After completing this course, you progress onto L2 Beauty full time or Nails, part time or Full time
If you need further advice or guidance please contact the Enquiries Team on 01709 362111.
You will be expected to purchase a uniform and kit (further details will be provided at interview) and pay for educational visits which form part of the course.
“I enjoy coming to college and learning new skills to further my hairdressing career.”Ellie Reek Level 2 Hairdressing Former student at Swinton Academy
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2023-24. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.