This qualification enables you to design and apply body art using a variety of body paints, body gems, glitters, sequins, and other adornments.You’ll learn about the creative process and how to develop and present a mood board
This course is about designing body art. You’ll learn how to develop a mood board and the most effective ways of presenting a mood board. You’ll also learn about the products and equipment used to create a 2D image on a 3D surface.
- This qualification is approved and supported by the Hairdressing and Beauty Industry Authority (HABIA), the standard setting body for hair, beauty, nails and spa qualifications
- You’ll learn in fantastic facilities including make-up and beauty therapy studios
- You’ll be taught by a top team of talented and specialised staff
- We pride ourselves on providing a supportive environment
- Our teaching team have links with several industry specialists.
An interest in make-up, mixed media, and creative body art.A willingness to learn, self-motivated and good organisational skills are essential.
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01709 362111.
- Those aged 19 or over may not need to pay fees depending on their circumstances. Find out if you qualify here.
“I feel much more supported and have opened up more here. I get involved in sports now, as they adapt the activities to enable me to join in. I just love it here; we have a great laugh.”Jacob Hunter FLEX student
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2023-24. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.