This part time course is ideal for learners who have completed either the ACCA Introductory Diploma, AAT Foundation Diploma in Accounting and Business or AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting. It comprises the ACCA Intermediate Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting which will enable you to progress into employment as an Assistant Accountant or to Higher Study.
- Sole Trader
- Limited Company and Partnership Final Accounts
- Complex Accounting concepts
- Accruals, prepayment
- Capital Investment Appraisal and lots more
- We have excellent results in accounting with many of our students
- We have excellent links with employers / local accounting practices who support the delivery of our courses
- You will meet guest speakers who work in accountancy and finance who give you an insight into their roles and experiences
- You will have the opportunity to compete in competitions at local, regional and national levels
- Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- GCSE English and maths at Grade C
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01709 362111.
You can progress onto the Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business.
“I feel much more supported and have opened up more here. I get involved in sports now, as they adapt the activities to enable me to join in. I just love it here; we have a great laugh.”Jacob Hunter FLEX student
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2023-24. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.