We continually invest in modern, state-of-the art equipment including new mechatronics and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) facilities.With industry-experienced tutors, the course is designed to equip you with the skills set desired by employers within the electrical engineering industry and provide you with new opportunities for career development.
Level 4 HNC
- Engineering Maths
- Engineering Science
- Materials, Properties and Testing
- Electrical and Electronic Principles
- Automation, Robotics and PLC’s
- Managing a Professional Engineering Project
- Engineering Design
- Further Maths
- Industrial Power,
- Electronics and Storage
- Distributed Control Systems
- Professional Engineering Project
- Industrial Systems
- Further PLC’s
- Research Project
Level 4 HNC entry requirements:
- A relevant Level 3 qualification
- The HND is an 18-month top-up from the HNC Electrical and Electronic Engineering. The units gained on your HNC must be transferable to suit the HND matrix
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of the page.
Upon successful completion of this course you could go into employment as an electrical engineer, another engineering-related occupation or progress onto an engineering degree.
Completing these higher-level courses will also enhance your career opportunities and help meet aspirations for career progression to supervisor or managerial level roles.
“The course challenges me to work harder and is helping me to pursue my dream of being an underwater welder.”Kyle Maguire Level 2 Fabrication and Welding, former student at Winterhill School
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2023/24. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.