This qualification includes all the required elements to work effectively as a nail technician including: providing and maintaining nail enhancements, manicure treatments, pedicure treatments, nail art, health and safety and client care.
You will study a range of topics including:
- Health and Safety
- Client Care and Consultation
- Apply and maintain nail enhancements with Acrylic
- Provide pedicure treatments
- Provides Manicure Treatments
- Provide nail art
- Gain practical experience with a work placement within a beauty salon
- Learn from industry-experienced and well-qualified tutors who have many years of industry experience and continue to work in the sector. They have specialist qualifications and knowledge to bring to their teaching
- Benefit from our links with local salons and industrial experts
- Enrichment opportunities include topics such as resilience, healthy eating and customer care
- You will have the opportunity to attend masterclasses and workshops in your subject areas to enhance your skills
- Attend trips such as the Beauty Therapy Trade Shows
Dedications and commitment to learning.
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01709 362111.
Level 3 Nail Technology studies Part time
- Those aged 19 or over may not need to pay fees depending on their circumstances. Find out if you qualify here.
You will be expected to purchase a uniform and kit (further details will be provided at interview) and pay for educational visits which form part of the course.
“I enjoy coming to college and learning new skills to further my hairdressing career.”Ellie Reek Level 2 Hairdressing Former student at Swinton Academy
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2021-22 or 2022-23. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.