This course is designed to introduce you to Business, Retail and Tourism. You will develop business specific skills including written English in a variety of business contexts such as emails, letters, and producing other business documentation.
You will also develop wider transferable employability skills such as good communication, organisation and presentation skills to prepare you for further study or to work within the Business, Retail and Tourism sectors.
You will study a range of topics including:
- Working with others (teamwork)
- Presenting a business idea
- Contribute to running an event
- Exploring visitor attractions
- Exploring travel and tourism in the UK
- Creating a spreadsheet
- Branding a product
- Learn from industry experienced and well qualified tutors who have spent many years in Business, Retail and Tourism and have specialist qualifications and knowledge to bring to teaching and learning
- Opportunities to take part in cross college events and competitions
- Meet guest speakers from a range of businesses
- Benefit from our links with local employers from a range of Business, Retail and Tourism sectors
GCSE passes or entry level qualification.
You will also study for your FS or GCSE English and Maths alongside this course.
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01709 362111.
- Level 2 Business, Retail and Tourism
- An intermediate business administration apprenticeship
- 16-18 year olds do not need to pay course fees
- Those aged 19 or over may not need to pay fees depending on their circumstances. Find out if you qualify here.
“I feel much more supported and have opened up more here. I get involved in sports now, as they adapt the activities to enable me to join in. I just love it here; we have a great laugh.”Jacob Hunter FLEX student
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2022-23 or 2023-24. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.