You will have many opportunities to take part in commercial work, creating characters on theatre productions, designing high-end fashion make-up for fashion shows and working with medical professionals to create casualty effects. Former students have took part in Europe’s largest disaster simulation in London.You will have access to state-of-the-art facilities, equipment and professional products from companies such as Illamasqua, Mistair and Kryolan.
- Fantasy Character Design Creation
- Managing the Creation of a Showcase
- Period and Historical Design Techniques
- Production Management
- A relevant Level 4/5 qualification
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C/4 or above or equivalent
- Successful interview with a course tutor
- You must be flexible and able to commit to evening and weekend activities on location
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of the page.
Upon successful completion of these courses youcould go into the TV and Film industry, theatre,makeup consultancy or self-employment.
You will be expected to purchase auniform and kit and pay for educationalvisits.
“I feel much more supported and have opened up more here. I get involved in sports now, as they adapt the activities to enable me to join in. I just love it here; we have a great laugh.”Jacob Hunter FLEX student
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2023/24. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.