This course is for students who want to develop their skills in fashion design.
You will study a range of topics including:
- Working safely and effectively using a sewing machine and accessories
- Knowing the functions, controls, and features on a sewing machine
- Knowing the characteristics of materials required to make samples
- Producing samples using a sewing machine
You’ll learn in fantastic facilities including our fashion studios, using printing resources and machining equipment.
Taught by a top team of talented and specialised staff, we have links with several industry specialists.
We pride ourselves on providing a supportive and constructive environment.
An interest in Art, Design, Fashion, Textile and creative making.
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01709 362111.
- 16-18 year olds do not need to pay course fees
- Those aged 19 or over may not need to pay fees depending on their circumstances. Find out if you qualify here.
Delivery hours: 30 hrs
Credit value: 4
Hours per week: 2.5hrs delivered over 12 weeks to complete, Monday 2pm – 4.30pm
“I feel much more supported and have opened up more here. I get involved in sports now, as they adapt the activities to enable me to join in. I just love it here; we have a great laugh.”Jacob Hunter FLEX student
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2022-23 or 2023-24. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.